Wednesday, November 23, 2005

You'll never look at your neighbour in the same way again

So today I decided to check out my blog stats and look up my top keywords, to see what kind of phrases people are plugging into the search engines to get to my blog.

The results were a bit disturbing. Here, gentle readers, is a sampling of the things people are searching for information about online when they accidentally end up in the Diaper Pail:

  • poopy adult diapers (eww -- ed.)

  • women going crazy at male strip joints (double eww -- ed.)

  • dippy diaper (And what exactly makes a diaper dippy? -- ed.)

  • ecstasy unable to pee (*giggle* -- ed.)

  • what kind of diapers does Angelina Jolie (Indeed. But shouldn't the question read, "What kind of diapers do Angelina Jolie?" -- ed.)

  • pail or shots to increase booty size (Because that's what the world needs: bigger booties -- ed.)

  • gay poop diaper (Of course, the poop only *thinks* it's gay -- ed.)

  • hot chicks in diapers ('Cause most hot chicks just LOVE wearing diapers and in fact can often be found lounging about in them in their chaises longues, with their high-heeled feet thrown casually over the arm rests -- ed.)

  • picture of a grown man in a diaper (And here we are back at eww -- ed.)

And, my personal favourite, the age-old stumper:

  • what makes Buddhists tick?

My thoughts exactly. What DOES make Buddhists tick? Something tells me it's probably not shots to increase booty size or pictures of a grown man in a diaper. Though you never really know, do you?

6 comments:

jane said...

That's quite a list you've got growing there! You'd better get out the disinfectant! lol
I'm sometimes alarmed at the search words people use. I think the most bizaare so far is: jane loves beastiality

but I DONT....

Laura said...

I always love the search terms people use to find my site... very few of them make any sense at all! But you got some classics there!

Dak-Ind said...

some of those... yuck. some of them funny. and who cares what kind of diapers angelina jolie wears, err uses. some people are strange. oddly i get a lot of Indiana dmv

Anonymous said...

I just started getting search engine results (I think because I did not offer a feed for so long) -- so far everything's been pretty innocuous (momma, mom and me.) We'll see how this progresses, though....

I would never have thought to inquire about Angelina Jolie with respect to diapers...

Daddy L said...

Eddy Munster is my #1 search term. Beats every other term 3:1. Apparently there are very few mentions of this endearing monster-child in cyberspace, so The Jasper Chronicles comes up in the number #1 most of the time.

Even ranked higher than Butch Patrick's very own website - go figure.

Gem said...

I believe does is correct, since it points to kind, not diapers. "Of diapers" is a prepositional phrase describing kind.

Yeah, I think. I'd better research that before my homeschooled kids get to that grammar stage, lol!